Win a Weekend in Queenstown Terms and Conditions.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
A two-night stay for two people in the home of adventure, Queenstown!
The package is valued at over $4000 and includes:
• 2 night’s accommodation
• $500 worth of Jet Star vouchers for your flights
• A heap of free activities, as well as food and drink offerings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Airfare voucher can only be redeemed with JetStar Airways. The winner is responsible for paying any difference between the cost of the fare and the value of the voucher. Game Over Queenstown takes no responsibility for the winner’s travel to Queenstown other than the provision of the voucher.
- Entry period
9:00am Friday 13th of November 2020 to 6:00pm Sunday 15th of November 2020. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
- Conditions of entry
To enter the competition, you must do all of the following:
- Visit the Game Over stand at Big Boys Toys
- Complete all information required on the sign up form
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the competition
- Agree to receive promotional and marketing material from Game Over and it’s partnering businesses.
Please note you may only enter once during the entry period.
- Choosing finalists and a winner
The prize winner of the Queenstown competition will be selected by Game Over Queenstown by 5:00pm on 18th November 2020 and will have until 31st March 2021 to redeem their prizes.
Game Over Queenstown is running this competition in collaboration with other suppliers of hospitality and entertainment, however Game Over Queenstown won’t be responsible for any failure of any other supplier to provide any part of the prize. However, we are all super nice here in QT, so they will look after you well!
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
- The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the rules).
- By entering the competition, you agree to the rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter. Simples!
- Until a prize is awarded, Game Over Queenstown can cancel or change the competition or any of the rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the rules.
- Game Over Queenstown has the final say on the competition and rules.
- Unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
- We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it!
- You agree we can keep your entry and use it however we want (including to promote Game Over Queenstown and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
- You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition.
- We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win).
- Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
- By agreeing in the tick box on the Competition page to hear from Game Over Queenstown, you consent to receive commercial electronic messages marketing and promoting Game Over Queenstown goods and services. You also consent to receiving any electronic messages containing updated information in relation to Game Over Queenstown news and various other information of related interest. We don’t want to add to a growing culture of ‘spamming’ So please feel free to unsubscribe at any time.
- These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
- If we can’t get hold of you within 24 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your emails!
- Unfortunately, prizes can’t be traded in for cash or any alternatives.
- Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
- If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility
criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
- It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
- Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.
- Except as expressly set out above, the prize doesn’t include the cost of passports, visas and other travel incidentals (including spending money, medical expenses, airport or hotel transfers, insurance, meals, and hotel extras). You’ll need to have a credit card to give to the hotel to cover your mini bar and late night feast bill…