NEW STATE OF THE ART ELECTRIC KARTS!
Game Over is home to the Grand Prix Indoor karting track.
At Game Over we pride ourselves on being huge fans of the electric go kart! Our electric go karts have several clear advantages over its gas-powered rivals, including a low environmental impact, absence of exhaust fumes, and superior performance. With a 20hp DC electric motor that produces far more torque than other kart engines, our electric karts have superb acceleration out of tight corners; while a gas engine can get bogged down, our electric motors are capable of delivering maximum torque instantaneously. And unlike a gas-powered kart, an electric go kart can be programmed to a variety of pre-set speeds to accommodate guests of varying skill levels, including beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Our electric karts are also programmed for automatic speed reduction while in the pits and can be turned off remotely in the event of an emergency. At Game Over, we not only feel that the electric go kart provides a more thrilling indoor karting experience, but a safer indoor karting experience as well.
Karting sessions are every 10 minutes with the first session of the day starting at 10:30am.
1 Session Adults (14 Lap Race) = $39
1 Session Juniors (10 Lap Race) = $35
* You’ll get approx 14 laps for adults races and approx 10 laps for junior races, so try and stay on the lead lap to get the full race allocation. A total of 8 people can race at one time.
- Full Safety Briefing
- Printed race card featuring your times and the times of your opponents in your race.
- All activities: Clothing: enclosed shoes must be worn. No jandals or open footwear is permitted.
- 8 years old and 120cm tall for the junior karts
- 13 years old and 150cm for the adult karts
PLEASE REMEMBER GAME OVER HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE ON ALCOHOL FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
Check out some of the action & attractions!
[Slideshows Error] Slides are missing.